Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ides of March

It's my blogaversary! That is a very awkward word. Nevertheless, I've been at this in this particular forum for a year (not counting the one post in 2002 I made before forgetting this blog even existed.) In my head I had a new shiny less-awkward blog layout by today and all that - but in reality I haven't even started, so that may have to wait until term finishes or I feel like procrastinating even more. (LSCH assignment... it's coming. Sigh.)

In the meantime, industry!
Photobucket

It is a goal of mine to get better at photographing food. And other things, but I'm going to make a concerted effort here.

Photobucket

Social baking is fun. I went to a friend's house today and we made cookies with marshmellow fondant icing. Sugariest thing ever? Very possibly. It was fun, and also colourful. Possibly too colourful.

Photobucket

Now I'm equiped for another crazy week of assignments at FIMS.

1 comment: