Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay that's that. Update.

Can it be I'm already tired of this semester? Boo! My summer of working spoiled me - all I want to do in the evenings is read, knit, not work on assignments...

On the knitting front, I blocked Decimal and it grew a little, but not as much as I hoped. It's still a wee bit small. Ah well, I still like it a lot. Pictures coming once I get buttons for it, though I won't be able to do them up.

On the recipe front, I made Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie. I am going to claim this as a new recipe tried, even though I basically didn't do any measurements. I did the veganized option with soy milk in the potatoes and left out the tomatoes - did I mention this is my vegan week? Well it is! So far kind of uninspiring since I've lost the will to cook exciting things. I bought wheat berries and things a few weeks ago in anticipation of making some lovely vegan grain/pulse dishes... but so far it's been lentil soup and chickpea curry. Ah well, I'll get to it!

On the blog front, I'm spending a lot of time thinking about posting to my class blog but I haven't actually gotten my ass in gear to post to it much. Blogging as required assignment - not sure how I feel about that in practice, but it's a fun idea.

No pictures. How boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment