Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

leaf ghosts

Although there was no sign of any trick-or-treaters on the streets in my neighbourhood Saturday night, the Halloween aftermath Sunday morning was apparent.

Photobucket

Good times.

There's some newly paved sidewalk in the area, and I've noticed that fallen leaves leave some colouring on it quite sharply. I'm going to call them leaf ghosts.

Photobucket

Upped the contrast a bit artificially on this one, but I like it. They remind me of fossils.
Photobucket

I feel like I should have some knitting content, but being a semi-monogamous knitter means my choices are limited. I've knit another few inches on my Vivian but it looks mostly the same. Oh, I've had an argument about the proper past tense form of "to knit," but that's doesn't provide interesting photos either. I'll work on it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the leaf ghosts! If I find any in my neck of the woods, I'll let you know.

    This is my first trip to your blog. I found you via NaBloPoMo. I'll be back to see how your month is going!

    Nice to meet you! :)
    ~Tui

    ReplyDelete