Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thursday creeps closer...

I find it interesting how I'm more inclined to engage in any other menial tasks rather than work on the big project of doom that seriously needs doing. I'll even gladly work on other projects - luckily these also need doing... It's at the point where I'm eagerly awaiting Thursday when it will all be over, but simultaneously hoping this week goes as slowly as possible so I'll have time to get everything done.

This experiment in blogging daily has kind of illuminated why I don't blog daily every other month. I don't really have much to blog about, other than saying "ACK SO STRESSED OUT. SMASH SMASH." Even more navel-gazing that usual, folks.

I did make some delicious muffins today, only they'd be more delicious if I hadn't forgotten to put cinnamon in. Oh well.

Boring boring boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment