Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Hub Swap Day 4: Embellishments!

The fourth package from Stephcuddles brings goodies related to embellishments.

Photobucket
A button tin! I definitely need one of these, as I fear I will quickly amass a large button collection.

Photobucket
And inside, the beginnings of a button collection! Little clay elephants that have stolen my heart - I do love elephants - and some sweet little shell hearts. Other than these, I currently own two buttons, which will soon take their place in the tin with the rest. I also love the green spotted ribbon. What shall I use it for? Hmmm. I know I'll save the cute strawberry label after I find the use for the ribbon, though.

Close up of the adorable elephant buttons:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ... I love your new elephant buttons... and the lovely ones you sent to me... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice buttons! :) today seems like button day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buttons, I am shamefaced to say that I picked up a button tin for myself when I was shopping for you, bad Steph :D

    ReplyDelete