Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Canadiana

It's snowing in Edinburgh right now, but I have something else reminding me of home as well. In the parcel I mentioned yesterday, there was also a bit of Canadiana in the form of fancy tea towels.

Photobucket

Apologies for the horrible flash.

Now I can dry my hands on a bit of home / some moose and bears. And deck chairs. Alright! Haha. I wonder who got to pick the iconic images of Canada and decided that deck chairs were it.

Silly but lovely. The other tea towels my mom sent are beautiful Haida-inspired designs that are too pretty for hand wiping, so I'm not sure what I'll do with them.

1 comment:

  1. The towel is very pretty maybe you can get a nice frame for the other towel & hang it up. You can even do it with the one above it you haven't used it yet.

    Your mom has great taste.

    ReplyDelete