Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Adventures

Just checking in quickly with a few photos. Thanks for all the lovely comments about my selbu modern. I have been wearing it a lot the last little while, while away having adventures. We headed south to train delays and more snow.

Photobucket

Snow on palm trees in "sunny Exeter" make me giggle, although I shouldn't laugh since snow in these parts causes chaos.

Then on to London!

Photobucket

This was the first time I'd seen a West End show, and it was very exciting. Les Mis is such an established production, but seeing it for the first time was pretty cool.

Back soon with more knitting! Happy holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love Les Mis. I've seen it on Broadway, but would love to see a show in the West End...

    Yeah, we have no snow yet and we usually do...People south of us have had quite a bit...

    Doesn't feel like Christmas without snow.

    ReplyDelete