Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I've been up to

I got back yesterday from a visit to my hometown across the pond.

It was great visiting family and roaming around my old haunts, showing my dude what the place looks like when it isn't covered in snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket
When we left Edinburgh, spring was well underway, but Ottawa spring started while we were there, so I got to see the first flowers twice.

Photobucket
And I dropped in on some friends.

Photobucket

I also did some knitting and acquired some yarn - more on this another day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful trip! And I love, love, love that flower photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love visiting home. :)

    Lina
    photoknitdog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is beautiful. I am glad you had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete